When your drive train needs work, there’s no putting it off for a later date. It doesn’t matter if it’s a scheduled maintenance check up, or a roadside emergency; DLS Fleet Services has the tools and resources to come to you!
Our ASE Certified Technicians are equipped with top of the line DLS Repairs Pepsi Truckequipment to ensure your truck is diagnosed and repaired properly and in a timely manner. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to diagnose most problems and provide a complete estimate of the work before any repairs are performed.
Drive Train Services
- Clutch (adjustment, replace)
- Differential (rebuild, replace, or repair)
- Drive Line (u-joints, balancing, replacements)
- Fly Wheel (grinding & replacements)
- Transmission (rebuild, replace, or repair)